Founded in 1982, Diamond Business Services strives to help identify People, Products, and Processes. We offer solutions unique and agile enough to fit your needs.
SPOTLIGHT: BadgePass Credential Management
BadgePass is the fastest growing credential management company in the industry. Revolutionizing identification by creating the industry’s premier credential management system.
BadgePass is the only Identity Platform that integrates Photo ID, Visitor Management and Access Control! Best of all, its modular design allows for easy integration and expandability in one centralized location. Enhance your security program by simply adding BadgePass modules as your identification needs evolve and your budget allows.
What Sets Diamond Business Apart?
Use the card…
- for building attendance and know who is present and who is absent in real time.
- for classroom attendance for fast, accurate data that complies with state mandates.
- for staff attendance to automate time clock accounting for accurate, real-time payroll
- with smartphones and tablets and go mobile.
- for mobile hall monitoring and automatically create discipline events.
- with the SALA App, staff members can track student ID cards in a non-classroom location like the nurse’s office.
- to open doors; lock them down with a quick click from the Management Site.
- to buy lunch and save free and reduced lunch students from lunch-shaming.
- for bus attendance and know where your students are.
A true one card solution.
Mobile Credentials & Access
Rarely misplaced and consistently in hand, the mobile phone has become the most valued technology we own. ISG mobile credential and access solutions merge security with convenience by storing secure identities on smartphones for opening doors and gates.
These powerful solutions enable Android or iOS phones to communicate with readers using a close-range “tapping” or simply by slowly “waving” the device in front of the reader. ISG mobile access and credential solutions leverage standard device technologies, are universally accessible, easy to deploy, and simple to manage.
Latest From The Blog
The goal in reimbursing providers is to provide affordable care for patients while encouraging quality care through best care practices and cutting down the time required for physicians to receive their payments. These delays only drive [...]