TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Many of our products work to identify PEOPLE (Photo ID, Access Control, Health Card ID, Inmate Identification and Tracking, Video Surveillance…) PRODUCTS (Debit & Credit Card Issuance, Metal Plate Marking, Asset Tracking…) and PROCESSES (Issuer Processing, Payroll Cards, Visitor Management, Membership Programs, Cyber Security and more)
We find that our products allow us to work with various departments in any company – Human Resources, Operations, Security and such. Many times, we can merge processes to allow for better results at a lower cost. We strive to be solution providers and work to foster relationships with our clients.
Diamond Business has been in business for over 35 years. We have experienced technology changes first hand and strive to partner with vendors who bring us new products to stay ahead of those changes.
If you want to work for a company that is relationship based, with a history of integrity and outstanding customer service then Diamond Business Services may be the perfect fit for you.
- Sales experience and/or experience in the B2B SalesPublic Service, Banking, or Access Control/Security market.
- Integrity and strong work-ethic
- Strong Computer Skills and some understanding of Database Management
- Superior networking and relationship building skills.
- Outstanding Phone and Email communications.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Engaging communication skills and ability to build rapport with prospects.
- High school diploma; college degree preferred.
- Flexibility to travel and ensure adequate coverage of sales territory
- Must maintain professional conduct and appearance
- Passion for face-to-face sales and problem solving
- Able to take direction, as well as work as a self-motivated individual
- Willingness to Cold Call, E-Mail Market, and Demonstrate a diverse product line.
Please note: This is a commission plus residual position and all candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. Background check required – results may alter opportunity outcome. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free environment.
- Guaranteed base salary plus uncapped commissions & bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package – Insurance Options
- Cell Phone, Laptop and all needed sales materials provided
- SEP plan with company match
- Paid training including travel
- Mileage paid
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Eligible for all-inclusive award trips (vendor sponsored)
- Fun & competitive work environment
- Unique products – growing applications
- Involvement in the Identification Systems Group
- Sales Meetings
- Trade Shows
Sample of Solutions Sold
Photo Identification Systems Healthcare Identity Solutions Visitor Management
Access Control Video Surveillance/VMS Intrusion Alerts
Financial Card Instant Issuance Financial Card Processing K-12 Safety solutions
Payroll card programs Membership Programs Smart Card Applications
Asset Tracking/Identification Seed to Sale Tracking One-Card Campus Management
Custom Plastic Card Printing Promotional Products Government ID Card Programs
Please fill out the application below and return it with your full resume and references to:
If you are unable to download the application please email the address above and I will send you out the document via email.