Each partner works together to provide seamless nationwide support and collaboration in the identification and card issuance industry, as we are an association of regional companies, every one of which is the market leader in its respective geographic area.
With more than 35 years of experience and commitment to the ISG Mission and to our Partners, we provide you with only the best technology and services.
Buying systems and solutions from an ISG dealer means that the products are sold and supported by a network of 33 dealers serving all of the USA and most of Canada. It also means that those products have been tested and approved by the group to meet their rigorous requirements for overall quality, durability and value.
To be considered for the ISG Seal of Approval, these products must:
- Be from an authorized ISG Partner
- Pass the scrutiny of the ISG and Board of Directors
- Receive the endorsement of nationwide ISG member dealers
- Pass all shop and field testing requirements
To receive the ISG Seal of Approval, these products are then certified to be:
- Interoperable. They work seamlessly with other ISG products and solutions, including ID software, cameras, card printers, other capture devices, proximity and contactless cards, door access control, logical access control, and one-card solutions.
- Dependable. They are durable products that work consistently over time with proper care and maintenance.
- Supportable. Parts, supplies, training and manuals are all readily available from the manufacturer for these products, and they are easy to install and use.